Ordering a repeat prescription
- All requests for Repeat Prescriptions must be made either in writing, by using our online repeat prescription request service or via our secure online form
- To apply in writing, please tick the box or boxes for the medication you need on the tear-off slip that was attached to your previous prescription. Hand it to the receptionist. You can also post it to us marking your envelope ‘PRESCRIPTION’ and enclosing a stamped self addressed envelope for its return.
- You will need to allow AT LEAST 48 HOURS before collecting your prescription; e.g. if you need your medication for Monday morning you will need to request it by the previous Wednesday pm.
- Weekends and Bank Holidays do not count within the 48 hours.
- If you need to collect your medication early because you are going away, please make a note on the tear off slip or tell the receptionist.
- We recommend that patients use our secure online request service. If you wish to register for this, please ask at reception.
- For your own safety, requests for repeat prescriptions cannot be taken over the phone.
Most prescriptions can now be sent electronically to your nominated pharmacy. You do not need to come to the surgery to collect your prescription but just go straight to the pharmacy to pick up you rmedication. Please speak to Reception or to your local pharmacy regarding this service – it does not cost you anything to take this up.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.